£11.04 - £11.59 per hour
5 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Assistant to join our clients offices based in Oxford on a temporary contract basis for 2 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Finance Assistant, your main duties will include:
- To undertake reviews of client returns to provide assurance that the Direct Payment is being spent appropriately
- To investigate the non-completion of Direct Payment financial returns
- To report inappropriate use of Direct Payments through agreed escalation process as required
- To recover surplus funds where applicable and to liaise with Income Team.
- To respond to queries from Service Users, their representatives and external agencies.
- To develop and maintain links with the providers of the Managed Account service.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of OCC policies and procedures relevant to your working area.
- Maintain and develop effective working relationships with OCC colleagues and other partner organisations as necessary.
To be successful for this new Finance Assistant post you will need to have:
- Experience of working in a finance environment.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office, particularly MS Word and Excel.
- Experience or working to tight deadlines.
- Analytic skills & using initiative (probing & enquiring).
- Effective Communication.
- 2 Written References.
Start Date: ASAP
Working Hours: 37 Hours per week, Monday - Friday
Pay Rate: £11.04 p/h
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.