Leeds, West Yorkshire
£11.13 - £11.69 per hour
4 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Assistant to join our clients offices based in Leeds on a temporary contract basis for 3 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Finance Assistant, your main duties will include:
- Checking and processing details of debtors invoice/credit note requisitions.
- Production of invoices and credit notes, monthly statements and reminder letters and dealing with queries.
- Assisting in credit control of debtors ledgers on liaison with legal section.
- Processing of purchase invoices onto electronic management systems
- Providing administrative support for the team including dealing with incoming and outgoing mail/correspondence and the processing of journals in the main accounting system.
- Inputting journals and other transactions onto the finance system as required.
To be successful for this Finance Assistant post you will need to have:
- Experience of analysing financial information, maintaining system of internal financial control and paying attention for detail.
- Demonstrate experience in the inputting and use of accounting software.
- Competent user of excel, with strong skills in other Microsoft offices packages.
- Experience of working with complex financial processes with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience of taking a partnership approach to working with non-finance colleagues and their needs.
- good communication skills with the ability to advise and challenge.
- Experience of working in a changing environment, working to deadlines and having a flexible approach to work.
37 hours per week
Monday - Friday.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.