Leeds, West Yorkshire
£11.13 - £11.69 per hour
19 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Assistant to join our clients offices based in Leeds on a temporary contract basis for 3 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Finance Officer, your main duties will include:
- Production of invoices and credit notes, monthly statements and reminder letters and dealing with queries.
- Processing of purchase invoices onto the electronic management systems.
- Administering daily incoming mail for the finance department and distribution to departments.
- Providing assistance for purchase ledger duties including order and invoice queries.
- Checking and processing details of debtors invoice/credit note requisitions.
- Inputting journals and other transactions onto the finance system as required.
To be successful for this Finance Officer post you will need to have:
- Education to GCSE level or equivilent in English and Maths.
- Practical Experience of successfullperforming in a similar role.
- Experience of contributing to team objectives.
- Experience of identifying appropriate communication channels to deliver information.
- Experience of Working in a multi-functional finance team.
- Demonstrate experience in the inputting use of accounting software.
Start Date: ASAP
Working Hours: 37 Hours per week, Monday - Friday
Pay Rate: £11.13 p/h
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.