£9.00 - £9.45 per hour
about 1 month ago
Our client is seeking a Finance Administrator to join their offices based in Truro on a temporary contract basis for 3 months with the possibility of extension.
You will be a part of the Business Support Team and will be responsible for the processing and input of information using financial and/or payroll systems.
To be successful for this Finance Administrator post, you will need to have:
- The ability to work with figures, complete petty cash reconciliations and process payments and orders.
- Excellent telephone manner with a customer care focus, and an eye for detail and ability to work tight deadlines.
- Previous office experience in a finance/data processing role.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience of using Oracle Financial & Payroll Systems
- Experience of providing financial administrative support within a busy office
- Self-motivated and capable of working on own initiative or within a team environment
Please note: a standard DBS is required for this post
Your working hours will be Monday - Friday, 8:45 - 17:15
Start date: ASAP
Pay rate: £9.00 p/h
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases