8 months ago
To provide a geographically based lead to ensure that Property Business services are provided efficiently and effectively, being pro-active and open to change seeking opportunities to contribute to service improvements and organisational goals.
The role will include initiating and implementing new efficient ways of working, new systems and procedures to improve the quality of the service and be instrumental in the support of the Asset Utilisation Programme.
To advise and signpost staff in managed and corporate estate sites on Health & Safety compliance, sustainability and council policies and procedures. To manage corporate premises contracts.
- To deputise for the Senior Area Manager as required.
- Work with the Operations Manager and Snr Area Manager to identify and implement changes in working practices in line with the Business Plan through the development of the Service Level Agreement.
- Ensure and deliver the provision of site management by the Property & Business teams in accordance to their job descriptions in their managed office. Monitoring and reviewing the service provided and ensuring development.
- Ensure the management of the office based client financial provision and accounting processes to meet audit requirements. Ensure the management and support the security and process of office based cash handling resource.
- Support the Senior Records Administrator in ensuring provision of Records management for all closed customer paper records across all Directorates Countywide.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.