£23.00 - £24.15 per hour
6 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Fabric Services Manager to join our clients offices based in Slough on a temporary contract basis for 3 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Fabric Services Manager, your main duties will include:
- Management of site team and co-ordination of activities within scope
- GMP requirements and compliance is maintained as per site procedures; any deviations are reported and investigated as required
- Execution of maintenance programme for equipment in scope
- Lead and direct Fabric services support team to ensure area optimisation and availability
- Optimisation of all activities within scope
- Management of sub-contractor activities, working with the Soft Services Manager for works within the GMP areas on site
- Develop long-term strategic direction in liaison with client and implement as appropriate
- Identification and filling of roles on team when/if required
- Reporting of key KPI's on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
To be successful for this Fabric Services Manager post you will need to have:
- Fabric Facilities Management experience - preferably in a Pharmaceutical environment.
- Experience of managing Fabric services.
- Demonstrable Health & Safety experience, in a pharmaceutical or similar type environment
- Self-motivation, ability to work alone and as part of team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to communicate to all levels of organisation in a clear, concise and respectful manner
- Computer Skills (Excel, Word etc)
40 hours per week
Monday - Sunday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.