£10.82 - £11.82 per hour + PAYE/Umbrella
22 days ago
5 Months +
We have an exciting opportunity for an Events Officer / Customer Service to join our client's offices based in Cardiff on a temporary contract basis for 5 months with the possibility of an extension. The client is looking for someone to start ASAP, working full time, 36 hours per week at £10.82 p/h PAYE.
As the Events Officer / Customer Service, your main duties will include:
Delivery of Customer Services / Events
- Use excellent spoken and written communication skills to manage enquiries from external customers effectively and efficiently in ways that enhance our reputation and ensure customers can apply to Erasmus+ and deliver funded projects to required standards, and thus contribute to developing good relations with beneficiaries
- Set up and implement a system for tracking common queries; contribute to FAQs and other beneficiary guidance
- Keep up to date with changes in EC and NA requirements, and changing needs of customers, and adapt responses accordingly
- Provide administrative and logistical support to event services to time and quality standards as required including booking venues; researching / providing input to financial planning; approve payments and raise POs; manage materials for events; ensure client and corporate standards and policies are met; contribute to the events database
- Provide training services, such as webinars and face to face events, to applicants and beneficiaries.
- Actively identify and champion areas for change or improvement, including any blockages in service delivery
- Actively contribute to own performance planning, management and review processes, and engage in continuous learning and professional development
Team Membership and Contribution
- Support the delivery of operational plans for own area of work
- Ensure professionalism is demonstrated in your area and customer/client needs and perspectives are reflected in your behaviours and focus
- Support the embedding of continuous learning and improvement into the team
- Seek to understand the interdependencies and connections the team has with other functions and teams within E&S and the wider organisation
To be successful for this Events Officer / Customer Service post you will need to have:
- Project management qualification aligned to E&S professional standards (APM) or ICM at the appropriate level for the role (Post holder to achieve an agreed qualification within 12 months of starting in the post).
- Experience of delivering excellent customer service through a range of media and platforms to diverse audiences
- Able to design and manage own work effectively, delivering to deadlines and managing conflicting priorities.
- Experience of working in and/or an in-depth understanding of one or more of the clients, customers, markets and sectors that are relevant to Erasmus+, which include:
- Training & Development
- Events Management
- UK education system - schools, HE, FE
- Youth & community sector
- Managed relationships effectively with a variety of stakeholders, including senior managers.
- Delivered products and services in line with agreed standards
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.