Up to £16.78 per hour + Excellent Benefits
10 days ago
3 months +
A 3 months+ opportunity for a Events and Market Assistant Manager has arisen with the local authorities in Coalville, Leicestershire.
Under the direction of the Commercial Facilities Officer provide operational, technical and administrative support for Bereavement Services and commercial events.
- Respond to enquiries from the public and commercial operators
- Provide administrative support to officers in their day to day work
- Monitor and maintain records including back office computer records
- Assist with the Burials Service in the absence of the Burials Officers
- Provide operational support for the delivery and management of commercial events
- Event monitoring for health and safety and operational matters
Skills and Experience:
- Evidence of knowledge and awareness of marketing and promotion or event management.
- Evidence of knowledge and experience with the back office system
- Experience of monitoring income and budgets.
Hours of work are 9am till 5pm, 36.25 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.