Newton Abbot, Devon
£17.52 - £18.40 per hour
5109963 / 19-00517_1567524215
12 days ago
We have an exciting oppurtunity for an Estates Surveyor to oin our clients offices based in Newton Abbot on a temporary contract basis for 2 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Estates Surveyor, your main duties will include:
- Dispose of assets (whether by way of a lease, freehold or licence) from initial authority/declaration of surplus, valuation, marketing, agreement of terms, completion.
- Undertake property reviews, identifying opportunities for property assets and project plan for necessary actions such as disposal, acquisition, refurbishment or redevelopment.
- Manage a portfolio of Council owned property with associated property management functions including rent review, lease renewals, service charge assessment, assignments, surrender negotiations, marketing of void premises, implementation of new leases, tenant compliance with lease covenants.
- Undertake valuation work for annual capital accounting purposes in accordance with the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors Red Book and Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA) requirements.
- Undertaking of any other duties appropriate to the post.
To be successful for this Estates Surveyor post you will need to have:
- 2 Written references.
- A suitable NI Number.
Start Date: ASAP
Working Hours: 37 Hours per week, Wednesday - Friday.
Pay Rate: £17.52 p/h
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.