Royal Leamington Spa
£10.21 - £11.21 per hour
26 days ago
2 months +
We have an exciting opportunity for an Estates Services Officer to join our busy offices based in Warwickshire on a temporary basis for 2 months with the possibility of an extension. We are looking for someone to start ASAP, working 37 hours per week, at £10.21 - £10.83 p/h.
As the Estates Services Officer, your main duties will include:
- Check fire alarms and carry out visual checks and actions required on communual lighting in all blocks as required, in compliance with health and safety guidelines.
- Complete inspections to all blocks after a fire alarm activation, meeting contractors on site as appropriate and organising remedial works. Take responsibility for ensuring completion of works, detailing and recording all actions completed
- Complete daily fire safety inspections to communal areas in high rise blocks and regular & frequent fire safety inspections in medium and low rise blocks. Update records detailing work completed and remedial actions required.
- Monitor contractors providing estate services, including window cleaning, communual cleaning, grounds maintenance etc, inpecting materials and standards of work to ensure compliance with the relevant specifications. Take appropriate action to resolve problems.
- Check the security of Council property on estates, such as electric cupboards and dri-risers etc , taking appropriate and immediate action to resolve problems. Carry out emergency cleaning where appropriate in communal areas.
To be successful for this Estates Services Officer post you will need to have:
- 3 years experience in a similar estate based role
- Experience of liasing directly with tenants and leaseholders.
- Experience of monitoring contracts
- Knowledge of COSHH regulations.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.