£15.32 - £16.32 per hour
14 days ago
3 Months +
We have an exciting opportunity for an Estate Management Officer to join our busy offices based in Dunstable on a temporary basis for 3 months with the possibility of an extension. We are looking for someone to start ASAP, working 37 hours per week, at £15.32 p/h.
As the Estate Management Officer, your main duties will include:
- You will provide an efficient customer-focused service in the management of each estate.
- This will include; monitoring and undertaking grounds maintenance, removal of graffiti, dangerous items and dumped rubbish.
- You will be responsible for the monitoring of contract cleaning standards.
- You will investigate suspected abandoned vehicles.
- You will be responsible for the inspections and maintenance of all play areas and play equipment on Housing land.
- You will apply your experience to contribute to the Service Improvement Plan through identifying, supporting and putting into practice improvement initiatives for the benefit of all service users.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.