£15 - £18 per hour + None
about 1 month ago
Our client is currently seeking a strong candidate for the role below:
The Estates team are responsible for the delivery of core business functions to a multi-million-pound Housing Service based upon the service plan. The team play a key role in tenancy sustainment, tenancy enforcement, anti-social behaviour, reducing homelessness, tenancy termination, tenancy fraud, management of empty homes and ensuring that our Estates are safe and clean to live in, supporting Central Bedfordshire Council's corporate objective of excellence and making Central Bedfordshire a great place to live and work.
AREAS OF WORK:
· Tenants, leaseholders, shared owners
· Licensees (Inc Gypsy & Travellers & Residents in Temporary Accommodation)
· Staff within the Council
· Elected Members
· External customers and stakeholders
· Service supplier network and Public Services
Your role will be to:
- You will provide effective management and support to Tenants & Licensees on a wide range of issues, helping residents to sustain their tenancy.
- It will be your responsibility to ensure that Council owned estates are inspected and maintained.
- You will need to be a strong negotiator, have good listening skills, be resilient and able to deal with difficult situations.
- You must have up to date knowledge of Housing Legislation, including anti-social behaviour and enforcement options.
- You must have up to date knowledge of Housing Benefit/Universal Credit legislation.
- Your role will be to assist the Estates Management Team & Team Leader. *
- You will be responsible for ensuring KPI's are met and exceeded. **
- You will be accountable for the health, safety and condition of council owned estates.
- Assist the Head of Housing Operations with maintaining a strategic view of service provision, applying your experience to lead and manage staff in delivering and developing services.
Candidates must have previous experience in this role in order to qualiy for this position..
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.