£10.00 - £13.00 per hour
18 days ago
The Assistant Consultant is responsible for supporting the management and delivery of a project or internal service/function. S/he will gain a track record in developing and delivering projects or paid/internal services and will work within and across diverse teams.
S/he would develop essential level knowledge and skills, in a sector, M&E, contract management, business analysis and/or capability building.
Assistant Consultants would be working towards essential level business and commercial acumen skills and would understand the principles of the flexible workforce.
Business Management and Delivery
- Undertakes administrative tasks for a project or internal service/function
- Undertakes financial tasks including invoicing, raising POs and administer grant agreements
- Manages the logistical arrangements for project events and meetings
- Supports the delivery of outputs and client reporting
- Supports the project manager with the completion of Management Control Checks and risk registers
- Undertakes background research in relevant areas to the project
- Proof reads reports
- Ability to work within a diverse team
- Supports logistical management of colleagues including team leaders and associates
- Supports logistical management of positioning events
- Support the preparation of proposals and business cases through analysis of sector specific areas, partner and consultant research, collecting and collating partner due diligence and compliance documentation, supporting internal and external compliance
Commercial Business management
- Supports Consultants in drafting business performance reports (including income, cost management, results and impact, risks etc)
- Support the Consultant in monitoring the Income & Expenditure accounts for their individual projects
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.