£10.58 - £11.10 per hour
5 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for an Erasmus and Grants Officer to join our clients offices based in Caerdydd on a temporary contract basis for 3 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Erasmus and Grants Officer, your main duties will include:
- Administration of Erasmus + grant awards to National Agency (NA) and E.C. standards: eligibility checks, financial capacity/organisational capacity reviews and support to Evaluation Committee; production and dispatch of grant agreements; reporting: checking of reports; closure of grant agreements/projects; raising purchase orders; requesting clarification of reports.
- Managing external experts: standard emails, grant agreements, answering queries on assessment processes, setting up meeting and training etc.
- Updating Erasmus+ and other contractual I.T. tools are required.
- Preparation of documents for audits and site visits as required.
- Data management, records management, information support, and provision of statistics.
- To ensure that all applicants and grant holders are provided with right administrative/logistical support inputs, delivered to time and quality standards.
- Actively identify and champion area for change or improvement, including any blockages in service delivery.
- To reconcile grant awards and liaise with Finance colleagues to ensure applicants and grant holders receive appropriate financial service and support.
- Actively contribute to own performance planning, management and review processes, and engage in continuous learning and professional development.
To be successful for this Erasmus and Grants Officer post you will need to have:
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- Managed relationships effectively with a variety of stakeholders, including Senior Managers.
- Delivered products and services in line with agreed standards.
- Strong communication.
- Proficient I.T. skills
36 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.