Up to £29.10 per hour + Excellent Benefits
18 days ago
3 months +
A 3 months+ opportunity for an Equality And Policy Hr Advisor has arisen with the local authorities in Wembley.
Professional HR specialist ensuring the provision of an outstanding HR advisory service at all times in particular
- Develop the council's employment policies and procedures and ensure relevant legislation is complied with
- Supporting the development, implementation and reporting of corporate strategies and action plans (eg. Brent Community Action Plan (BCAP) and Equality Strategy)
- Ensuring for Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) and policy related objectives in HR Service Plan are achieved
- Ensuring compliance with legislation in terms of Equality and Diversity requirements and workforce reporting
- Supporting corporate projects from an HR perspective
- Providing Directors and stakeholders with data, analysis and input for HR added value
- Coaching, advising, training and supporting line managers in their understanding of Council HR Policies and EDI duties.
Skills and Experience:
- Professional member of the CIPD at MCIPD or FCIPD, or equitable demonstrable experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of key human resources processes such as Equality Impact Assessments.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of human resources best practice in Equality, Diversity and Inclusion coupled with a thorough understanding of the practical application of current and upcoming employment law.
- Experience of researching, developing and writing HR Policy and/ or Strategy either independently or colaboratively.
- Successful experience of furthering the EDI agenda in an organisation.
- Experience of providing advice and guidance on EDI matters.
Standard hours of work are 9am till 5pm, 36 hours per week, Monday to Friday. At least 1 day per week in the office.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.