£15.00 - £19.00 per hour
about 1 month ago
Our Client is currently recruiting for an Equality And Diversity Strategy Assistant to join their organisation on a 1 month fixed contract which has the possibility of extension.
- have regular meetings during the week to determine tasks to be completed. The candidate will be given information that will need to be added into the strategy and will need to complete further research
- To support the decision, policy-making or service planning process by ensuring that relevant and up to date evidence is available, or that evidence is collated in the most appropriate and cost-effective way, on which these decisions can be based.To co-ordinate and manage an effective performance management framework on an annual basis and over the medium-term (4 year) timeframe of the Council Strategy.
- Advising and assisting Heads of Service and other managers in the development and updating of the Equality and Diversity Strategy, making explicit links with the medium term (4 year) Council-wide strategic planning framework.
- Quality assuring and appraising services' measures and activities to help them ensure that the management information collected is robust and fit for purpose.
- To effectively monitor and report data and performance outturns across individual services, projects and against the authority-wide performance framework
- Compiling, assuring and reporting on services' progress against its key strategic and operational measures and activities - in-service, cross directorate, and as part of the wider Council Delivery Plan - to the Corporate Director, Corporate Board and Senior Management Teams.
- Collating and analysing comparative performance data from other councils, where
- available, as required as part of any general benchmarking support to service improvement planning or service reviews.
- Compiling and assuring directorates' contributions to the Council Annual Performance Report or other reports as required (e.g. informing the evidence base for the E&D Strategy)
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.