Up to £22.41 per hour + Excellent Benefits
27 days ago
4 months +
Two positions required: 1 x 4 month duration; 1 x 6 month duration. Based at the Civic Centre with home working. The officers must have experience of environmental protection/pollution control work as these temporary posts are to help boost capacity in the pollution team.
Skills and Experience:
- A degree, diploma or equivalent qualification in Environmental Health or and evidence of continuous professional development.
- A detailed professional knowledge of the legislation and other requirements and procedures relating to most areas of environmental health work.
- Ability to influence legal compliance through the application of enforcement powers and techniques.
- Able to project manage in a public protection based local government environment.
- Able to provide clear, balanced advice and guidance on technical and operational issues.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish positive relationships with colleagues, external agencies and partners.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.