£27.00 - £33.61 per hour + (PAYE or Umbrella Company)
27 days ago
A 1 Year Contract opportunity for an Environmental Health Officer arisen within the local authorities in Bedfordshire.
Public Protection comprises Environmental Health, Trading Standards, Licensing, Emergency Planning and Financial Investigations. We aim to ensure the health, safety and welfare of those residing in, working in or visiting Central Bedfordshire and to create a fair trading environment where businesses are supported and growth promoted.
- Businesses and residents of Central Bedfordshire
- Those who work in or visit Central Bedfordshire
- Elected Members
- Government Agencies and Professional Bodies
- Enforcement of Trading Standards / Environmental Health / Licencing legislation and/or the Proceeds of Crime Act for which you will require relevant qualifications and competency.
- You will need the skills to work well with businesses to support their compliance and to carry out criminal investigations and other interventions.
- You will need the following qualifications: Trading Standards CSCATS, DCATS or the equivalent (1), Environmental Health CIEH approved degree or the equivalent (2), Relevant licencing/emergency planning qualification (3), Accredited Financial Investigator (4)
Rate of pay
Hours of work are 9am till 5pm, Monday to Friday.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.