£20.00 - £21.00 per hour
5 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for an Engineer to join our clients offices based in Derbyshire on a temporary contract basis for 3 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Engineer, your main duties will include:
- To provide expertise and design in mechanical services design concepts, incorporating the latest sustainable energy efficient technologies. (Using AutoCAD), and specification writing.
- Proactively monitor and control the day to day finances of engineering contracts including the verification of final accounts with consideration for the County Councils financial regulations.
- Provide assistance in providing information to enable feasibility's to be carried out for internal and external clients.
- Provide support and assist design teams and members working on various work streams.
- Ensure that materials, equipment and plant are specified in accordance County Council's tendering procedures.
- Represent, prepare, and present reports and action matters arising in the absence of the Senior Electrical Design Engineer as required.
- Undertake detailed site surveys and condition reports in order to produce accurate cost plans.
To be successful for this engineer post you will need to have:
- Experience working in electrical services design with a thorough understanding of other related disciplines.
- A track record of delivering cost effective, well designed electrical schemes to programme dates and to budget.
- Management of multi- disciplinary design projects to ensure achievement of goals on time and within budget.
- Demonstration of technical and practical problem solving within the design field.
- Ability to produce clear, concise technical reports.
- Effective Communicator.
- IT Literate.
- 2 Years written referencing (All gaps verified).
- Last 2 employers names.
- Driving Licence.
Start Date: ASAP
Working Hours: 24 Hours per week, Tuesday - Thursday
Pay Rate: £20.00 p/h
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.