£18.02 - £18.92 per hour
18 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity for an Engagement Manager to join our clients offices based in Bournemouth on a temporary contract basis for 2 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Engagement Manager, your duties will include:
- Management and oversight of the public-sector partners involved in Lansdowne Digital Infrastructure Project and Smart City Digital Network Project including but not limited to Dorset Clinical Commissioning Group, Public Health Dorset and Dorset Police;
- To lead on identifying new public-sector partners that will enable the key outcomes of the Lansdowne Digital Infrastructure Project and Smart City Digital Network Project including but not limited to South West Ambulance Trust, Dorset & Wiltshire Fire & Rescue
- To lead on developing a cross sector business engagement strategy for participation in Smart City open data and 5G projects, focusing on LEP priority areas: Creative & Digital; Agri-Tech; Financial & Professional Services and Advanced Manufacturing
- To lead on developing a community engagement strategy that enables citizen data sharing and citizen participation in Smart City open data and 5G projects
- To work across BCP business units to further develop the Internet of Things (IoT) and 5G projects, enabling open data for use in Smart City Open Data projects Council Branding This job description is not exhaustive and reflects the type and range of tasks, responsibilities and outcomes associated with this post.
- To work closely with Future Cities Data & Systems Analyst in delivering the data workstream outcomes within the Smart City Digital Network Programme
To be successful for this Engagement Manager post you will need to have:
- Degree or equivalent in a related discipline
- Experience of successful partnership working with major public and private sector companies
- Formal professional qualification e.g. Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Project Management Experience
- Experience of working in a digital transformation environment
- Experience of managing creative campaigns from ideation to execution
- Experience of working effectively across multiple business units and dotted reporting lines
Driving Licence Required
37 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.