£13.21 - £16.45 per hour + (PAYE or Umbrella Company)
26 days ago
3 months +
A 3 Month opportunity (with the possibility of an extension) has arisen for a Enforcement Officer within the local authorities in Burton on Trent.
- Undertake technical activities, in the planning, programming and production of cost effective projects or services, working to meet agreed priorities and deadlines
- Assist in co-ordinating the work with other in-house and external technical staff required to deliver projects and/or services.
- Co-ordinate in-house and external consultants, to achieve effective project delivery.
- Assist in the preparation of contract documentation and undertake contract administration, including measurement of works, variations, day works and assessment of claims.
- Assist in the preparation of estimates, effective control of project and/or service budgets and programmes with records updated regularly and Issues requiring decision or of concern brought to the Manager's attention.
- Prepare information, for public inquiries, arbitrations, adjudications and similar events.
- Where directed, undertake public consultation, maintaining good relations with other staff and member of the public covering the area of responsibility
- BTEC Higher National Certificate (HNC or HND)
- AutoCAD ability at City and Guilds Level 3 (required for design related posts) Or Equivalents. Acceptable equivalent alternatives for specialist fields
- Transportation -National Transportation Qualification at Level 3.
- Strategy -Diploma in Business Excellence or comparable sound specialist knowledge and relevant experience.
- Considerable post qualification experience within area of responsibility.
- Where applicable, considerable experience with design and on-site work
Hours of work are 09:00-4.00pm, Monday to Friday.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.