£8.21 - £8.62 per hour
about 1 month ago
We have an exciting opportunity for an Electrician to join our clients offices based in Uttoxeter on a temporary contract basis for 3 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Electrician, your main duties will include:
- Carry out fault finding and defect rectification to items of electrical plant and equipment as may be defined and specified
- Carry out pre planned maintenance of items of electrical plant and equipment as may be defined and specified
- Carry out the installation of new plant and apparatus as may be defined and specified
- Knowledge of high voltage and low voltage distribution and network systems
- To be able to documentary support his/her inspections and pursue fault rectifications
- Must be able to read and understand technical and wiring diagrams
- Assist the other members of the maintenance team with their activities as may be required
- To become familiar with the operation and maintenance of the various systems and equipment installed in the whole of the premises as defined or requested
- Carry out all duties assigned in a safe manner, observing all statutory regulations and the local regulations which may be in force
To be successful for this Electrician post you will need to have:
- C & G electrical certificate or other electrical trade qualification
- Must have served a recognised trade apprenticeship
- Must be qualified to BS7671 (current edition of the IEE Regulations)
- At least 5 years associated trade experience post apprenticeship
- The role calls for leadership and setting visible standards of personal performance and accountability and the post holder is expected to function with a degree of independence.
40 Hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.