£28.36 - £35.72 per hour + (PAYE or Umbrella Company)
14 days ago
A 3 month+ opportunity for an Economic Development Lead has arisen within the local authorities in Cambridge.
Work with the Strategic Director to:
- Develop job spec and recruitment plan for permanent lead and identify potential further resource requirements
- Develop strategy ad action plan for establishment of economic development activity within the council, including join up with visitor economy activity, based on economic recovery needs and future priorities. To include metrics/KPIs
- Develop Information/Business Intelligence/Customer management plans. Consider current database and develop plan for consolidation, management and future needs
- Develop engagement plan for work with partners, including support/coworking with
- Economic Development in Local Authority
- Establishing ED teams/service from scratch
- Working with multiple partners
- Experience in data development and management tools
- Cross discipline working e.g. with visitor economy.
Rate of Pay
PAYE: £28.26 ph
Umbrella Company: £35.72 ph
Hours of work are 9am till 4pm, Monday to Friday.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.