West End, London
£12.00 - £12.6 per hour
4 months ago
Our client is seeking an E-Monitoring Officer on the initial 3 month contract with the possibility of an extension.
36 hours per week
Monday - Friday
To liaise with the third party Home Care providers to arrange for the provision of Home Care in accordance with the Care Plan agreed with the Service User. To monitor the scheduling and delivery of Home Care services from both a billing and delivery of care perspective, to identify issues and take necessary action. To provide an effective front line service to the public and Provider Organisations, capturing and addressing enquiries relating to Home Care
Duties and Responsibilities-
- Ensure that interface files are available for export to the finance system, to pay providers on a timely and accurate basis on a non-invoice payment schedule.
- Liaise with home care providers with regard to any invoice disputes and outstanding credits.
- Provide information that is broken down by service user/team/service type to allow effective budget monitoring of devolved budgets and forecasting of future expenditure
- To arrange for the provision of Home Care through the third party providers.
- To update the various IT systems in order to reflect any variations (or variation to variations) to the scheduled provision of services and to ensure all relevant parties are advised.
- To monitor providers' rostering and delivery of service, ensuring that any variations against orders are addressed.
- To monitor and ensure that providers are following agreed procedures and that those procedures are effective.
- To monitor the dataflow associated with the verification of service. Generate standard reports and advise as to any trends.
- To assist in the development of appropriate standards and procedures that ensure that service needs are met.
- To provide a front line telephone service for all home care enquiries from service users and providers taking whatever follow-up action is required.
- To contact and advise service users, providers and stakeholders as to any relevant changes.
- To escalate calls or signpost callers to other services/organisations recording actions as relevant.
- To accurately capture feedback (positive and negative) from users of services.
- To systematically address complaints in line with the complaints procedures, ensuring that the caller is aware of what happens next, that relevant information is recorded and communicated to relevant parties.
- To proactively identify improvement opportunities and contribute to service developments as appropriate.
- Participate in training and make constructive use of regular supervision to enhance opportunities for personal development and maximise the quality of the service.
- Carry out the responsibilities of the post at all times in accordance with the policies, procedures and practices of the department and to meet the required competencies.
- To be aware of the Council's Health & Safety Policy and to work safely.
- To carry out the responsibilities of the post at all times with due regard to equal opportunities, the Data Protection Act and the maintenance of confidentiality and service user choice.
- To develop good working relationships with all teams within Adult Social Care, other service groups and partner agencies.
- To undertake any other duties appropriate to the post and grade as directed by the line manager.
Skills and Experience-
- Excellent administrative experience including experience of setting up relevant procedures for data collation / data and file management/ diary management
- Excellent IT skills
- Strong customer service skills, demonstrable previous experience of dealing with public enquiries
- Excellent standard of written and verbal communication with particular attention to detail
- Excellent standard of numerical reasoning, experience of dealing with numerical data such as budgets, accounts and statistics
- An understanding of the needs of adults who receive support through home care services
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.