£9.00 - £9.45 per hour
11 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Driver - Grade 6 to join our clients offices based in Abingdon on a temporary contract basis for 6 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Driver - Grade 6, your main duties will include:
- This post holder is responsible for ensuring that all County Safeguarding and Child and Adult Protection policies are adhered to and concerns are raised in accordance with these policies
- The nature of this post will require flexibility to meet urgent work needs as they arise. This will inevitably entail some work outside normal working hours, shift working or from another depot or work location as required. The job description therefore, is not intended to be exhaustive.
- The post holder will be expected to adopt a flexible attitude to the duties which may have to be varied after discussion, subject to the needs of the service and in keeping with the general profile of the post
To be successful for this Driver - Grade 6 post you will need to have:
- Experience of working with clients with complex needs.
- Experience of handling difficult situations where clients with complex behavioural issues are 'triggered' and their behaviour needs to be managed.
- D1 driving licence (or a willingness to secure one).
- Age 21+ to comply with mini-bus regulations
- Team player who actively supports a positive and flexible work culture. Proactively resolve issues with colleagues so that a positive work environment is maintained.
25 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.