£9.44 - £9.91 per hour
19 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Driver DWP- Level NE220C Grade 6 to join our clients offices based in Dorchester on a temporary contract basis for 3 month with the possibility of an extension.
As the Driver DWP- Level NE220C Grade 6, your main duties will include:
- Level 1- Drive a cleansing/ collection- delivery PLG (Private Light Goods) vehicle up to 3.5 tonne for which correct licence is held, in a safe and responsible manner.
- Level 2- Drive a cleansing/ refuse/recycling collection vehicle size 7.5 tonne (Category C1) and any other allocated DWP vehicle below this size, for which correct licence is held, in a safe and responsible manner.
- Level 3- Drive a cleaning/ refuse/recycling collection HGV vehicle (Category C) and any other allocated DWP vehicle below this size, for which correct licence is held, in a safe and responsible manner.
- Level 4- Drive a bulk haulage vehicle or any other large vehicle and trailer combination (Category C+E) or any vehicle below this size for which the correct licence is held in a safe and responsible manner.
- Responsible for the security and safety of the vehicle on site, on the road and in the depot,
- Responsible for daily vehicle checks, ensuring the vehicle is mechanically operational and roadworthy. Completion of relevant statutory paperwork,
- Assist Loaders with collecting and recycling when not driving.
- To liaise with the Public in a professional and helpful manner, ensuring queries or complaints are resolved promptly whilst promoting DWP core values
To be successful for this Driver DWP- Level NE220C Grade 6 post you will need to have:
- Level 1 - Category B1 driving licence (Up to 3.5 Tonne)
- Level 2 - Category C1 driving licence (3.5 - 7.5 Tonnee)
- Level 3 - Category C driving licence (LGV)
- Level 4 - Category C+E driving licence (LGV)
- Level 1 - Previous Commercial 3.5 Tonne driving role.
- Level 2 - Previous Commercial LGV driving role.
- Level 3 - Previous Commercial LGV driving experience
- Certificate of Professional Competence in Driving (renewable every 5 years)(For Level 2, 3 & 4)
- Reasonable knowledge and experience within area of responsibility
- Experience of working to clearly defined schedules within prescribed criteria
37 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.