£8.55 - £10.00 per hour
11 days ago
OUR CLIENT IS CURRENTLY SEEKING 40 CARETAKERS TO WORK FOR LONDON HOSPITAL AS AN IMMEDIATE START POSITION,
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE A STANDARD DBS FOR THIS ROLE - MUST BE RECENT WITHIN 12 MONTHS
The post holder will work as an integral part of the ward catering team ensuring high quality service is provided to the patients. They will be responsible for their cooperation during the patient meal and beverage services in accordance with the Ward Timing Schedule.
The post holder will contribute and organise the maintenance of a hygienic and clean environment for patients, staff and visitors to ensure the highest standards are met at all times.
- Present a domestic cleaning service to patients and staff within the Trust as defined in Service Level Specifications and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Clean to a hygienic standard following work procedures that incorporate all quality standards laid down by the client or Serco and Environment Audits.
- Clean floors, work surfaces, furnishings and related equipment manually and by use of machines, understanding and adhering to work schedules and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Empty, dispose and replace clinical and domestic waste as directed and ensure that waste is disposed of correctly.
- Ensure that all equipment and materials required to perform all cleaning tasks are maintained in an hygienic and safe condition and any deviation in store levels or suitability of equipment is reported to the Team Leader for action.
- Ensure that high personal hygiene and infection control standards are maintained in relation to personal tasks
- Ensure that all work is carried out in line with Health and Safety, Quality and Serco and Trust policies and procedures.
- Participate as a full member of the team, e.g. supporting and training other staff, participating in team meetings, working flexibly as required to cover other members of the team.
PLEASE GET IN TOUCH IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION - OR APPLY TO THIS ROLE AND WE WILL PUT YOU FORWARD TO THE POSITION.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE YOUR PAPERWORK READY AS WE WILL BE NEEDING THIS UPON YOUR EMPLOYMENT,
PROOF OF NATIONAL INSURANCE NUMBER
2 PROOF OF ADDRESS'S (RECENT WITHIN 3 MONTHS)
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.