East London, London
£8.55 - £9.55 per hour
14 days ago
2 months +
We have an exciting opportunity for a Domestic Assistant to join our busy offices based in East London on a temporary basis for 2 months with the possibility of an extension. We are looking for someone to start ASAP, working 37.5 hours per week, at £8.55 p/h.
As the Domestic Assistant, your main duties will include:
- Present a domestic cleaning service to patients and staff within the Trust as defined in Service Level Specifications and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Clean to hygienic standard following work procedures that incorporate all quality standards laid down by the client or Serco and Environment Audits.
- Clean floors, work surfaces, furnishings and related equipment manually and by use of machines, understanding and adhering to work schedules and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Empty, dispose and replace clinical and domestic waste as directed and ensure that waste is disposed of correctly.
- Ensure that all equipment and materials required to perform all cleaning tasks are maintained in an hygienic and safe condition and any deviation in-store levels or suitability of equipment is reported to the Team Leader for action.
- Ensure that high personal hygiene and infection control standards are maintained in relation to personal tasks
- Ensure that all work is carried out in line with Health and Safety, Quality and Serco and Trust policies and procedures.
- Participate as a full member of the team, e.g. supporting and training other staff, participating in team meetings, working flexibly as required to cover other members of the team.
- Undertake other ad hoc duties as prescribed by the manager and within the scope of skill and capability
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.