South East London, London
£280 - £294 per hour
13 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Divisional Quality And Performance Manager to join our clients offices based in South East London on a temporary contract basis for 2 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Divisional Quality And Performance Manager, your main duties will include:
- To develop, deliver, embed and maintain a certifiable quality management system (ISO 9001 or equivalent) to prove and enable Traded Services' ability to consistently provide products and services that meet the needs of their customers and other relevant stakeholders.
- Responsible for the co-ordination and delivery of divisional compliance to the Investors in People standard for people management including the Traded Services apprentice and trainee programme.
- To co-ordinate, capture and report on all service related national, corporate, key and local performance indicators in liaison with divisional managers and stakeholders.
- To develop, deliver, embed and maintain a certifiable environmental management system (ISO 140001 or equivalent) to prove and enable Traded Services' ability to consistently manage and improve environmental performance whilst gaining a competitive advantage and the trust and support of customers and relevant stakeholders.
- To coordinate and lead on divisional 'social value' activities.
- To lead and support on the achievement of collective objectives and provide cross functional, multi-site divisional quality and performance related services through expertise, collaboration, support, negotiation and communication and through close working with Divisional Management Team and service managers
To be successful for this Divisional Quality And Performance Manager post you will need to have:
- The post holder should be qualified to degree level or equivalent, this may include consideration of relevant work experience
- Demonstrate evidence of continued professional and personal development within a relevant discipline
- Strong evidence of developing and implementing performance and quality strategies, systems, policy and procedures in an operationally diverse organisation.
- Project delivery whilst working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Developing and implementing policies, initiatives and strategies to support business services and performance
- Performing a broad range of complex technical or professional work activities, in a variety of contexts.
36 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.