Up to £24.35 per hour + Excellent Benefits
about 2 months ago
3 months +
A 3 months+ opportunity for a Digital Transformation Project Manager has arisen with the local authorities in Wembley.
- To support organisational transformation and contribute to the successful delivery of efficiencies.
- To manage discrete change and transformation projects and support the delivery of large scale projects and programmes.
- To manage and work as part of multi-disciplinary and multiple project teams to deliver organisational and cultural change, business process re-engineering and provide the momentum to drive digital by design with the Digital Service across the Council
- To drive and deliver cultural and behavioural change within services and across the organisation
- To identify and support delivery of sustainable cash-releasing efficiency savings
- To redesign and deliver business focused services internally and with partners
- To plan and implement projects and workstreams within the Building a Better Brent programme, including advising lead Strategic Directors, Programme Boards and senior service area managers and contributing to the development of business cases, project reports, evaluations.
Skills and Experience:
- Comprehensive understanding of current policy issues facing local government, particularly in relation to service redesign, value for money and public involvement, the role and function of local government and of the political context and environment.
- Knowledge of current and emergent Project Management methodologies and standards and their application within a change, transformation and redesign context.
- Demonstrable experience of influencing and delivering cultural change in a large complex organisation.
- Experience of managing projects and of providing support for complex programmes and projects.
- Experience of leading projects in a local authority context.
- Agile Project Management qualification.
Hours of work are 9am till 5pm, 36 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.