£12.11 - £12.71 per hour
5 months ago
Our client is seeking a Digital Engagement Officer on an initial 3 month contract with the possibility of an extension.
37 Hours per week
Monday - Friday
Support a sustainable delivery of all digitally driven communications and channels that form part of the Destination, Festivals and Seafront Strategic Marketing Campaigns.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Ensure all digital platforms are presentable by managing the day to day maintenance of the websites, keeping the sites updated with promotions and campaign information and working with internal and external support to log and resolve bugs or issues.
* Assist the team with the day to day management of the online marketing strategy and campaigns including PPC, programmatic and video activity.
* To be the expert on the CMS and the gate keeper of website content. Provide training and access to the wider business where required.
* Help to maintain target levels of engagement and optimise engagement rates by creating engaging content, helping to develop and deliver online strategies with agencies, keeping up to date with new campaign developments and providing recommendations on how these could be used.
* Work with the team to produce the social media content calendar to drive engagement and customer acquisition through social networking sites.
* Help to develop social paid strategy campaigns with the team.
* Help promote and protect the destination's brand values, ensuring the Resort Brand Guidelines for the destinations are delivered in all digital platforms * Analyse and react to the performance of social channels using analytic tools (e.g. Google Analytic) and apply the insight gained to refine and evolve content.
* Keep up to date with current trends on social channels and make sure we are in key conversations.
Skills and Experience:
NVQ Level 4 or Diploma or Professional Qualification/Development in Digital Marketing or equivalent experience.
* Considerable experience in successfully using Content Management Systems (CMS) ideally NewMind, Wordpress and Contensis.
* Reasonable experience in SEO, PPC and UX.
* Social Media Marketing experience on all major platforms.
* Considerable experience in working in a team to market a range of products and services (primarily in Leisure and Tourism Sector) across a range of targeted markets using a range of traditional digital and social media channels.
* Good knowledge and understanding of the full marketing mix to include creative, design, traditional print and digital marketing channels, web and social media.
* Good copy writing skills that create engaging content.
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases