£14.67 - £18.71 per hour + PAYE/Umbrella
19 days ago
3 months +
A 3 months+ opportunity for a Designer has arisen with the local authorities in Leeds.
Keys responsibilities include:
- Providing a high quality design service for the whole of the Combined Authority, enabling timely support for a range of projects, campaigns, events and related activities, across all of our audiences locally, regionally, nationally and internationally.
- Ensure marketing materials and collateral being published in the public domain either offline, online or through the line adheres to the CA corporate brand guidelines.
- Arrange printing as required, liaising with suppliers to enable on time on budget project delivery.
- Contribute design advice during concept development and project initiation consultations when working with colleagues, creative agencies and stakeholders.
- Developing and managing production plans for creative projects, ensuring briefing, approval and submission processes are followed and on time delivery achieved.
- Advising colleagues including senior managers as well as external partners and stakeholders on how to maximise strategic communications objectives to achieve the organisation's objectives from a creative perspective.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- In-depth knowledge of relevant apps in the Adobe Creative suite
- Understanding of design, print and film production and digital terminology and processes
- Experience of producing creative concepts as part of design projects
- Experience of working as part of a team and as an individual, in a similar in-house or agency role
- Experience of working with brand guidelines, making recommendations and updates where relevant
- Experience of working with external agencies and suppliers.
Hours of work are 8am till 6pm, 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.