£16.11 - £18.87 per hour
15 days ago
2 Months +
We have an exciting opportunity for a Depot Manager to join our busy offices based in Coalville on a temporary basis for 2 months with the possibility of an extension. We are looking for someone to start ASAP, working 36.25 hours per week, at £16.11 - £17.87 p/h.
As the Depot Manager, your main duties will include:
- To manage all material, fleet, and depot operations safely and in compliance with relevant regulations
- To continually seek to review, improve, develop systems and practices, and implement change
- Ensure safe operating practices are adhered to by you and others under your supervision through monitoring, training, toolbox talks and individual 121's.
- To support service requests if not within direct responsibility of the team
- To be responsible for site security and developments at Linden Way depot and other sites as deemed necessary by the Waste Services Team Manager.
- To support council resilience by being on an out of hours call out rota for the depot should access be required.
To be successful for this Depot Manager post you will need to have:
- Experience and knowledge of the core activities in relation to environmental permitting and general day to day running of waste transfer stations including site security
- Experience in developing systems and processes to improve service delivery
- Knowledge of legislation relating to waste transfer station operations and fleet operations
- Comprehensive knowledge of environmental permitting, waste transfer station operations and operators licence requirements?
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.