£9.94 - £10.44 per hour
5 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for an Data Systems Officer to join our clients offices based in Dorset on a temporary contract basis for 6 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Data Systems Officer, your main duties include:
- To undertake data entry and data cleansing tasks as required, ensuring accurate and timely completion.
- Prepare and analyse reports and management information from the system, using appropriate tools and analysing trends, as requested.
- To act as a database administrator, providing guidance, advice and support to other staff and customers, which may include producing user documentation; providing basic training and/or the provision of a help desk facility.
- Build relationships and consult with others as appropriate who have responsibility for using the system and/or who are users of the information.
- Make recommendations and provide solutions for system improvements that aid the entry of accurate data.
- To report system faults to the appropriate officer/supplier and monitor progress as relevant.
- Undertake administrative and/or project duties of a more specific nature in relation to the support of the function as required.
To be successful for the Data Systems Officer role you will need to have:
- Work is subject to interruptions to deal with queries from operational managers and staff and may involve working to deadlines.
- Work involves significant keyboard/computer work.
- Workstation and related IT equipment.
- Responsible for ensuring data quality and as such the integrity of management information through the proper use and safekeeping of data and record systems both manual and computerised.
- Effective Communicator.
- IT Literate.
Start Date: ASAP
Working Hours: 37 Hours per week, Monday - Friday
Pay Rate: £9.94 p /h
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.