£16000 - £18000 per annum
4 months ago
As the successful Data Entry Analyst you will be driven, well organised, have real attention to detail. You will have excellent IT and Excel skills, the ability to analyse large amounts of data and identify trends and patterns to support implementing improvements within the Company. As the ideal candidate, you will enjoy working in a role which is 80% data analysis and 20% programming allowing you to uncover relevant information to drive continuous improvement.
The Data Entry Analyst will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and analysing significant amounts of data to identify root causes, determine recommendations and implement enhancements.
- Building and maintaining relationships to implement improvements that allow the company to meet customer service and performance targets
- Working with various marketplaces and suppliers to ensure data is corrected on partner sites
- Creating relevant reports for management review
- Creating and reviewing business rules using a simple proprietary programming language
- Perform ad hoc analysis as required
Data Entry Analyst Essential Qualifications & Skills
- Graduate entry level
- Working knowledge of a mainstream programming language
- Advanced Excel and strong mathematical skills
- Knowledge of data analysis using large data sets preferred
- Working knowledge of marketplaces such as Amazon/Ebay desirable
- Ability to find creative solutions to problems and drive results
- Analytical skills and an attention to detail
- Strong written and communication skills essential
- Proven track record of working to KPI's and achieving targets
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.