£8.90 - £9.34 per hour
about 1 month ago
We have an exciting opportunity for Customer Services Officer to join our clients offices based in Coalville on a temporary contract basis for 2 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Customer Services Officer, your main duties will include:
- To carry out duties efficiently and effectively.
- To always see the service through the eyes of the customer and make suggestions for improvement where appropriate.
- To constantly challenge self performance and seek to find improvements
- To help build pride, passion and reputation for NWLDC.
- To undertake any other reasonable tasks appropriate to the grading of the post and as required by the Team Manager.
- To promote the Council's Equality and Diversity Policy to ensure service provision and employment practices are non-discriminatory.
- To participate in the Council's appraisal scheme and to undertake any necessary training and development as identified for the job role.
- To assist in the event of a civil emergency in any way as instructed.
To be successful for this Customer Services Officer post you will need to have:
- Customer Service
- Effective Communicator
- IT Literate
- MS Office
- People skills
36.25 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.