Up to £8.90 per hour
24 days ago
Our client is seeking a Customer Services Officer on an initial 2 Month contract with the possibility of an extension.
Working Hours and Pay Rate:
Monday - Friday, 08:45 - 17:00. At a pay rate of £8.90 Per Hour PAYE.
- To provide a high level of customer care, focusing on customer need, and liaising on behalf of the customer with departments throughout the Council.
- To provide a single point of access for the Council's customers to the complete range of Council services and to other community service providers.
- To resolve the majority of customer's enquiries, whether made in person, by phone, email or internet at the first point of contact and to agreed service levels and in accordance with statutory requirements
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working in a local council-based, small call centre answering incoming calls from the general public. The calls will range from general switch -boarding to raising service requests for refuse and recycling and environmental services.
Skills and Experience:
- Candidates should excel in Customer Service, preferably over the telephone and be able to demonstrate previous experience.
- Good level of Admin Skills
- Knowledge of MS Office and Windows software
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases