£8.70 - £9.7 per hour + Paye / Umbrella
9 months ago
4 Months +
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Services Assistant to join our client's offices based in Nuneaton on a temporary contract basis for 4 months with the possibility of an extension. The client is looking for someone to start ASAP, working full time, 37 hours per week at £8.70 p/h PAYE.
As the Customer Services Assistant, your main duties will include:
- To provide the first point of contact for visitors to the Customer Service Centre.
- Resolve customer enquiries received electronically and by post.
- To assist visitors in using self-service facilities such as internet terminals, within the Customer Service Centre.
- To be a competent user of the CRM and other systems and procedures utilised within the service to ensure that the highest possible standards of customer service and accuracy of information are maintained.
- To take responsibility for obtaining all information necessary to deal effectively with all customer enquiries, only transferring the enquiry to others where this is appropriate.
- Where necessary, to put the customer in contact with appropriate colleague(s)/service unit(s), ensuring the required information is transferred effectively.
- To ensure that customers receive general information leaflets/packs/application forms and other general documents as required.
- To update customers on the progress of their enquiries or service requests as appropriate.
- To take cash and other payments, ensuring that the Council's procedures for the handling of cash; the ordering of goods and services and receipt of payments are followed.
- To maintain good working relationships with department specialists in relation to customer service whilst acting as an advocate for the customer.
To be successful for this Customer Services Assistant post you will need to have:
- Recent experience of working with the public and/or customers.
- Previous experience of dealing directly with customer enquiries, both face to face and via the telephone, preferably within a contact centre environment.
- Ability to use basic computer software such as Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, and email.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.