£9.81 - £12.22 per hour + (PAYE or Umbrella Company)
about 1 month ago
A 3 months+ opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor (Telephone, multi- skilled) has arisen within the local authorities in Cheshire East.
To resolve a broad range of customer enquiries received via telephone to provide an efficient and effective customer experience, resolving as many requests at first point of contact as possible.
- Receive all customer enquiries and service requests via the telephone to resolve as many requests at first point of contact as possible
- Update appropriate IT systems in order to record and maintain an electronic record of customer details and their service requests
- Maintain awareness of appropriate regulatory and legal standards to ensure compliance through day to day activities
- Manage customer complaints, compliments and suggestions in accordance with the council's procedures
- Understand and contribute to the overall objectives of Customer Services, including supporting specific campaigns as appropriate, such as encouraging self service or direct debit payments
- Working in a local authority call centre or customer centre environment
- Handling abusive or emotive customers
- Experience of dealing with customer complaints
- Experience of dealing with challenging customers
- Experience of dealing with customer enquiries to their conclusion
- Ability to acquire a good knowledge of customer services technology
Monday - Friday
08:45 - 17:00
Rate of Pay:
Umbrella Company: £12.22
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.