£9.55 - £10.55 per hour
8 months ago
3 Months +
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Services Advisor to join our client's offices based in Macclesfield on a temporary contract basis for 3 months with the possibility of an extension. The client is looking for someone to start ASAP, working full time, 37 hours per week at £9.55 p/h PAYE.
As the Customer Services Advisor, your main duties will include:
- Receive all customer enquiries and service requests via the telephone to resolve as many requests at first point of contact as possible
- Update appropriate IT systems in order to record and maintain an electronic record of customer details and their service requests
- Maintain awareness of appropriate regulatory and legal standards to ensure compliance through the day to day activities
- Manage customer complaints, compliments and suggestions in accordance with the council's procedures
- Contribute ideas that create efficiencies or improvements in customer-facing and other processes
- Understand and contribute to the overall objectives of Customer Services, including supporting specific campaigns as appropriate, such as encouraging self-service or direct debit payments
- Work as a team to provide cover and support to other team members to ensure service delivery is maintained at all times.
To be successful for this Customer Services Advisor post you will need to have:
- Working in a local authority call centre or customer centre environment
- Handling abusive or emotive customers
- Experience of dealing with customer complaints
- Experience in dealing with challenging customers
- Experience of dealing with customer enquiries to their conclusion.
- Detailed knowledge of a broad range of council services
- Ability to acquire a good knowledge of customer services technology
- Ability to acquire good knowledge and understanding of the processes required to administer services
- Health and Safety Procedures
- Call Handling standards
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.