£10.14 - £10.65 per hour
5 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Representative - Parking to join our clients offices based in Bournemouth on a temporary contract basis for 3 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Customer Service Representative - Parking your main duties will include:
- Provide advice to parents/carers, Early Years' providers, professional and voluntary organisations
- Provide Advice and Guidance on early education, school admissions, further education (college and 6th form) and higher education (university), and funding for childcare and general education queries
- Interpret and comply with all relevant legislation, codes of practice, guidelines, and ethical requirements to ensure this service meets the quality standards required by the Department of education
- Planning outreach events, arranging venues and the promotion of the Service.
- Undertaking outreach events in various locations such as Schools / Academies and Childrens Centres
- Assisting parents to find suitable childcare for their child
- Undertake checks to advise whether children are eligible for Free School Meals
- Ensure schools and parents are informed about children's eligibility for Free School meals
To be successful for this Customer Service Representative - Parking post you will need to have:
Appreciate diversity in both customers and colleagues and be considerate of their specific needs
37 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.