12 months ago
Our client is seeking a Customer Service Representative on the initial 4 month contract with the possibility of an extension.
37 hours per week
Monday - Friday
The purpose of the role is to ensure a positive customer experience, providing a high quality and accurate answer to the customer enquiry.
Duties and Responsibilities-
- To deliver a consistently positive and courteous service to all customers.
- To take the customer's enquiry, listening actively to ensure all details are accurately captured.
- To record the details of the enquiry to ensure the customer's historical information is maintained.
- To provide the customer with accurate information to resolve the enquiry.
- To ensure the customer is aware of actions that will be undertaken and as fully aware of any actions that the customer will need to under take.
- To ensure the customer is provided with full details relating to their enquiry including, where appropriate, Service response times (Service Level Agreements).
- To provide support and assistance to the customer by signposting to the correct service area in the event that the customer's enquiry is outside of the CSAT's scope.
- To liaise with the relevant council service(s) to ensure the enquiry can be resolved and keep the customer advised, where appropriate, of any issues relating to their enquiry.
- To inform the Operational Management Team of any issue that may impact upon the operation of the centre or prevent the delivery of excellent customer service.
- To act at all times with the customer's best interest the priority, helping and guiding the customer, even if the enquiry cannot be resolved at the first point of contact.
- To highlight any changes to procedures which may improve the way customers are dealt with or improve the standards and efficiency of the service being provided.
- To carry out administration tasks including scanning, payment reconciliations, data entry and data analysis.
- To carry out his/her duties with due regard to the Council's Customer Service Policies.
- To carry out his/her duties with due regard to the Council's Equality & Diversity Policy.
- To attend training courses, as required, to ensure customer service skills are kept up to date and/or to increase knowledge of council services relevant to the Customer Service function.
- To undertake other such duties as may be required within the scope and grade of the post, and as requested by the Customer Services Team Leader or the Customer Services Manager.
Skills and Experience-
Appreciate diversity in both customers and colleagues and be considerate of their specific needs
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.