£10.14 - £11.14 per hour
8 months ago
3 Months +
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Representative to join our client's offices based in Bournemouth on a temporary contract basis for months with the possibility of an extension. The client is looking for someone to start ASAP, working full time, 37 hours per week at £10.14 p/h PAYE.
As the Customer Service Representative, your main duties will include:
- To deliver a consistently positive and courteous service to all customers.
- To take the customer's enquiry, listening actively to ensure all details are accurately captured.
- To record the details of the enquiry to ensure the customer's historical information is maintained.
- To provide the customer with accurate information to resolve the enquiry.
- To ensure the customer is aware of actions that will be undertaken and as fully aware of any actions that the customer will need to undertake.
- To ensure the customer is provided with full details relating to their enquiry including, where appropriate, Service response times (Service Level Agreements).
- To provide support and assistance to the customer by signposting to the correct service area in the event that the customer's enquiry is outside of the CSAT's scope.
- To liaise with the relevant council service(s) to ensure the enquiry can be resolved and keep the customer advised, where appropriate, of any issues relating to their enquiry.
- To inform the Operational Management Team of any issue that may impact the operation of the centre or prevent the delivery of excellent customer service.
- To act at all times with the customer's best interest the priority, helping and guiding the customer, even if the enquiry cannot be resolved at the first point of contact.
- To highlight any changes to procedures which may improve the way customers are dealt with or improve the standards and efficiency of the service being provided.
- To carry out administration tasks including scanning, payment reconciliations, data entry and data analysis.
- To carry out his/her duties with due regard to the Council's Customer Service Policies.
- To carry out his/her duties with due regard to the Council's Equality & Diversity Policy.
- To attend training courses, as required, to ensure customer service skills are kept up to date and/or to increase knowledge of council services relevant to the Customer Service function.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.