£10.14 - £10.65 per hour
5109833 / 19-00477_1567506446
13 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity for an Customer Service Representative to join our clients offices based in Bournemouth on a temporary contract basis for 3 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Customer Service Representative, your main duties will include:
- To deliver a consistently positive and courteous service to all customers.
- To take the customer's enquiry, listening actively to ensure all details are accurately captured.
- To record the details of the enquiry to ensure the customer's historical information is maintained.
- To provide the customer with accurate information to resolve the enquiry.
- To ensure the customer is aware of actions that will be undertaken and as fully aware of any actions that the customer will need to under take.
- To ensure the customer is provided with full details relating to their enquiry including, where appropriate, Service response times (Service Level Agreements).
- To provide support and assistance to the customer by signposting to the correct service area in the event that the customer's enquiry is outside of the CSAT's scope.
- To liaise with the relevant council service(s) to ensure the enquiry can be resolved and keep the customer advised, where appropriate, of any issues relating to their enquiry.
To be successful for this Customer Service Representative post you will need to have:
- Appreciate diversity in both customers and colleagues and be considerate of their specific needs.
- 2 Years written referencing (all gaps verified).
Start Date: ASAP
Working Hours: 37 Hours per week, Monday - Friday.
Pay Rate: £10.14 p/h
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.