£10.14 - £10.65 per hour
7 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity for an Customer Service Representative to join our clients offices based in Dorset on a temporary contract basis for 4 months with the possibility of extension.
As the Customer Service Representative, your main duties will include:
- To deliver a consistently positive and courteous service to all customers.
- To take the customer's enquiry, listening actively to ensure all details are accurately captured.
- To record the details of the enquiry to ensure the customer's historical information is maintained.
- To provide the customer with accurate information to resolve the enquiry.
- To ensure the customer is aware of actions that will be undertaken and as fully aware of any actions that the customer will need to under take.
- To ensure the customer is provided with full details relating to their enquiry including, where appropriate, Service response times (Service Level Agreements).
To be successful for this Customer Service Representative post you will need to have:
Appreciate diversity in both customers and colleagues and be considerate of their specific needs.
Last 2 employers written referencing.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.