Up to £10.14 per hour + PAYE
12 days ago
2 Months +
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Assistant to join our busy offices based in Tavistock on a temporary basis for 2 months with the possibility of an extension. We are looking for someone to start ASAP, working 37 hours per week, at £10.14 p/h PAYE.
As the Customer Service Assistant, your main duties will include:
- Work as part of a multi-skilled customer service team to attain the highest possible standards of customer care
- Proactively manage and resolve a wide range of customer issues through multiple channels e.g. face-to-face, telephone, letter, email, the Customer Portal - referring to other teams within agreed protocols
- Carry out a range of other related duties e.g. making service bookings, taking and processing payments
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to improve customer service e.g. undertake customer surveys, highlight opportunities for empowering customers further, participate in multi-departmental project teams
- Proactively market the benefits of digital and self-service channels to all customers and demonstrate and coach them in their use, including rostered floor walking to enable queue management and to encourage and assist with customer self-serve
- Work with other team members to organise and manage workloads effectively, ensuring that all customer and performance standards and targets are achieved
- Access and accurately update all relevant information systems, both customer and back office
- Actively develop and maintain extensive working knowledge of Council services and procedures
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.