£11.41 - £13.99 per hour
about 1 month ago
2 Months +
I am currently recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor, working for the council, based in Oxford. I am looking for an experienced candidate who has Customer Service experience and also experience working in an office environment. This role is looking for someone who can start ASAP; on an initial 2-month contract with the possibility of an extension, paying £11.41 - £13.99 p/h PAYE.
As the Customer Service Advisor, your duties will be:
- Answering enquiries by phone, using a headset and laptop, email, webchat, social media and face-to-face from members of the public and partner agencies including medical professionals, the Police and the Fire and Rescue Service.
- Researching information for customers and either resolving their enquiries or directing them to a relevant and more appropriate service.
- Completion of an initial assessment including referrals for adult social care
- Ability to make independent decisions and identify when to refer complex enquiries to relevant specialists in the team, and other teams within the organisation.
- Dealing tactfully with complaints and escalating service user complaints appropriately; passing relevant feedback to managers to improve service delivery.
- Using a range of in-house database systems to search, read and enter service user details, and Microsoft Office including knowledge of Outlook and Word.
- Recording service-specific statistics for monitoring purposes.
- Ability to work as part of a team as relevant, to deliver the best outcomes for service users, and met and exceed team aims and objectives.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.