£9.81 - £10.81 per hour
10 days ago
2 Months +
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join our busy offices based in Macclesfield on a temporary basis for 2 months with the possibility of an extension. We are looking for someone to start ASAP, working 37 hours per week, at £9.81 p/h.
As the Customer Service Advisor, your main duties will include:
- Receive all customer enquiries and service requests via the telephone to resolve as many requests at the first point of contact as possible
- Update appropriate IT systems in order to record and maintain an electronic record of customer details and their service requests
- Maintain awareness of appropriate regulatory and legal standards to ensure compliance through the day to day activities
- Manage customer complaints, compliments and suggestions in accordance with the council's procedures
- Contribute ideas that create efficiencies or improvements in customer-facing and other processes
- Understand and contribute to the overall objectives of Customer Services, including supporting specific campaigns as appropriate, such as encouraging self-service or direct debit payments
- Work as a team to provide cover and support to other team members to ensure service delivery is maintained at all times.
To be successful for this Customer Service Advisor post you will need to have:
- Working in a local authority call centre or customer centre environment
- Handling abusive or emotive customers
- Experience in dealing with customer complaints
- Experience in dealing with challenging customers
- Experience in dealing with customer enquiries to their conclusion.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.