£8 - £9 per hour
about 1 month ago
2 months +
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join our busy offices based in Watford on a temporary basis for 4 months with the possibility of an extension. We are looking for someone to start ASAP, working 37 hours per week, at £8.00 p/h.
As the Customer Service Advisor, your main duties will include:
- Provide an effective and customer-focused response to queries and service requests from the public, elected members, businesses or partner organisations both written and verbal.
- Ensure that queries and service requests are accurately and appropriately recorded and referred for action in accordance with the relevant policies and procedures and maintain an up to date knowledge of both.
- Exercise proper integrity in respect of confidential matters and to ensure compliance with the requirements of Data Protection.
- Undertake such other duties as may from time to time be reasonably required.
- Promote equality as an integral part of the role and to treat everyone with fairness and dignity.
- Recognise health and safety is a responsibility of every employee, to take reasonable care of self and others and to comply with the WBC Health and Safety policy and any servicespecific procedures / rules that apply to this role.
To be successful for this Customer Service Advisor post you will need to have:
- Experience in a customer service environment
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.