Up to £9.28 per hour + PAYE
20 days ago
12 Months +
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join our busy offices based in Warrington on a temporary basis for 12 months with the possibility of an extension. We are looking for someone to start ASAP, working 40 hours per week, at £9.28 p/h PAYE.
As the Customer Service Advisor, your main duties will include:
- You will act as the primary day-to-day interface between Veolia and National Account customers and carry out all aspects of customer service work, to enable Veolia to meet its customer service targets, ensuring that National Accounts are developed and retained.
- You will generate a strong focus on customer retention, development of customers and build strong relationships with all internal and external customers. Answer and record all inbound calls in an efficient and professional manner and handle conclusion of all correspondence received within given timescales.
- Ensure prompt resolution of complaints and carry out proactive customer service activity as directed, whilst consistently working to processes and quality standards.
To be successful for this Customer Service Advisorpost you will need to have:
- Excellent IT Skills
- Experience in a customer service role with commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised and methodical.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.